Audit & Assurance Partner, Deloitte & Touche LLP
Julie is an audit & assurance partner at Deloitte with over 15 years of experience in the insurance industry having worked with clients of all sizes, including large, multinational, complex clients, as well as emerging companies focused on disruptive technology.
Julie has extensive experience in multinational and multilocation audits of SEC registrants under US GAAP and insurance statutory reporting requirements, and in performing ICFR audits. Julie also has extensive experience serving emerging growth/private companies. She has previously led initial registration statement filings, acquisition, dispositions and carve-out transactions, and various capital market transactions. Julie often consults with our national office and professional practice network, as well as our firm’s leading specialists in our Actuarial, Tax and Advisory practices.
Education and Certifications
- BS in Business Accountancy, Long Island University – C.W. Post
- Certified Public Accountant in New York
Relevant Professional and Other Activities
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting (ALPFA)
- Member of Deloitte’s Hispanic Network (HNet)
- Deloitte’s National Audit & Assurance Faculty
- Member of Network of Executive Women
- RightStep mentoring
- Board Member at Violence Intervention Program