Bilingual Hotline Coordinator
Bilingual Hotline Coordinator
The Bilingual Local Hotline seeks a Bilingual Hotline Coordinator is to oversee and ensuring that the implementation of all contractual obligations are met, maintain programmatic compliance based on the standards set forth, and adhering to programmatic policies. The Bilingual Hotline Coordinator oversees the day to day operations of the hotline program which include providing and/or ensuring all callers receive adequate counseling, information, and resources which will assist in meeting their immediate needs. In addition, ensure that all Hotline Counselors assist in generating monthly reports based on incoming calls and services provided over the Hotline. The Bilingual Hotline Coordinator is responsible for supervising all Hotline (Bilingual Hotline Counselor) staff.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Execute program planning & implementation to meet the contractual obligations and scope of services
Evaluate program effectiveness/efficiency to ensure compliance with policies, procedures , and contractual obligations
Supervise staff; facilitate meetings and trainings to ensure excellent standards and efficiency in the delivery of services.
Create and maintain accurate and comprehensive data including statistical information for reporting purposes as determined by VIP and agency funders. In addition, ensuring the timely delivery of all reports.
- Ensuring procedures are in place to maintain an effective working environment: reliable work schedules, organization of files and office space, and teambuilding.
- Ensuring proper maintenance of documentation requirements (including logs, case notes, statistical and narrative reports).
- Provide periodic review, evaluation, cost analysis and modification of the program to meet community needs as well as funding source requirements.
- Keep informed of new developments; best practice and trends in the program's operation and be alert to changing community needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Counseling, Social Work, or related field; Advanced degree preferred.
- 3 years experience in the area of program development, implementation, policies and procedures, and supervision.
- Fully Bilingual Required (English/Spanish – verbal and written).
- Must have strong verbal, writing, communication and documenting skills.
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment such as computers, copy machine, fax machine, phone systems, etc. with strong internet and software skills; incl. Microsoft Office and client database.
- Prior direct service experience in the area of domestic violence and/or women and children/youth issues.
- Must be knowledgeable in working with diverse communities, particularly Latino, people of color, and low income populations and deliver culturally competent services.
- Must be well organized, able to meet deadlines, work independently and collectively, while maintaining a flexible schedule.
- Must be able to exercise good judgment and sensitivity at all times.
- Must ensure agency, program and client confidentiality at all times.
How to Apply:
Qualified Candidates may respond to this opportunity by submitting a cover letter stating the interested position, salary requirements and a resume to email@example.com
fax - 212-410-9117 - No Calls Please